Brochure Printing Services in Philadelphia
Brochures are essential for every business as they share detailed business information and other marketing information. However, designing an attractive and business-friendly brochure can be a challenging task, which is why you should work with an experienced provider of brochure printing services to ensure you get a high-quality brochure with a fast turnaround. As a Philadelphia area leader in brochure printing services, we can provide a range of customization options to deliver the best possible solution for your needs.
Brochure Use Cases
Brochures are promotional documents, primarily used:
- In general marketing to introduce an organization and inform members of the public about the functions of the organization
- To introduce a new company and inform prospective customers about the company’s products or services.
- In direct mail campaigns to deliver important details and specific information to customers
- For school promotion or school advertising
- By large professional bodies when they want to share their documents
Some of the large industries that need custom brochure printing services include the fashion industry, automotive, home improvement, education, hospitality, pharmaceutical and retail.
Brochure Printing Details
Our brochure printing capabilities include:
The most popular size of brochures on the market is 8.5’’ by 11’’. Other sizes include:
- 5.5’’ x 8.5’’
- 5.5’’ x 14’’ for a legal document
- 11’’ x 17’’ for a tabloid
Each of these sizes indicates the size of the flat sheet. The final size will depend on folding options.
Types of Papers Often Used
Our brochure paper options include:
- Smooth uncoated stock
- Gloss paper
- Satin paper
- Matte paper
- Available in all different thicknesses
The color option includes CMYK, which stands for cyan, magenta, yellow, and key. Brochures with this standard reflect light from a printed surface.
Our professional brochure printing services apply additional coatings on brochures based on your needs. Common brochure coatings gloss, satin or matte.
Our additional capabilities for brochure printing include:
- Cutting edge digital printing
- Sculptured foil dies
- And more
Depending on the size of the project, our turnaround times for brochure printing services can be as fast as 1 to 2 days.
There are printing codes you should be familiar with when ordering brochures online. These include:
- 4/0. One side of the brochures is printed in full color, while nothing is printed on the back.
- 4/1. One side of the brochure is printed in full color, and the other side is printed in white and black.
- 4/4. Both sides of the brochure have full color
- 1/1 to 8/8 PMS colors
Our fold options include:
- Half fold
- Gate fold
- Double gate fold
- Double-parallel fold
- Roll fold
Benefits of Using Brochures
If you’re considering using brochures in your promotional or marketing campaigns, take notice of the following benefits:
- Brochures build trust
- They establish your business as an authority
- Brochures are cost-effective
- They are easy to distribute
- Brochures carry detailed information
- They personalize your brand
Trust the Experts With Your Brochure Printing Needs
RoyerComm offers solutions for brochure design and offset printing for businesses and entrepreneurs. We have more than 54 years of experience offering brochure printing services to our customers in New Jersey, New York, and Philadelphia as well as world-wide.
Some of the many packaging solutions we offer are as follows:
- Custom Boxes
- Folding Cartoons
- Retail Packaging
- Rigid boxes
- Turned edge boxes
- Shipping boxes
- Gift Boxes
- Promotional boxes
- Product Launch kits
- Welcome kits
“RoyerComm is the best! They handle my insanely complicated jobs without even breaking a sweat. They are always willing to offer solutions and to work out any possible issues before they even happen. I fully recommend RoyerComm to anyone looking for the highest quality printing and customer service!”
– Urban Outfitters
See how your work will look on different paper stocks.
Request a Quote
Over the years we have accumulated a lot of knowledge about how to create compelling impactful marketing communications. We are here to answer any questions you might have or offer guidance to help take your project from good to GREAT! Give us a call today.
How can we help?
We believe that knowledge is power. Contact us today.