Custom Booklet Printing
Display your goods and services in vivid, full-color, multipage formats with custom bulk booklet printing from RoyerComm. Custom-printed booklets are an excellent way to showcase your business and provide a convenient resource for new and returning customers to access your products, services, and contact information all in one place. Ideal for tradeshows, presentations, direct mailers, or general corporate communications. Custom-printed booklets let your customers know exactly who you are and what you do in a polished, professional-looking package.
The Basics of Custom Booklet Printing Services
Due to their low production costs and extreme customizability, custom booklets are one of the most effective marketing assets in which a business can invest. Booklets create a huge impression with exceptional full-color printing, durable bindings, unique finishing options, and various paper choices.
Uses & Applications
Armed with a smart booklet design and the right printing company, custom booklets are incredibly cost-effective and have a wide range of uses that can benefit your business.
Booklets are a tool that many industries utilize, and they provide a high return on investment. You can create booklets for virtually any event or business application, including presentations, marketing promotions, tradeshows, and general corporate communications.
How It Works
At RoyerComm, we make our custom printing services simple.
- Begin your project: Determine the length of your project. We offer custom booklets with 8-500 pages. Also determine what size booklet you want and can range for 5.5” x 8.5 to 9”x12”.
- Make your document unique: Choose the theme and content for your booklet. With a variety of customization options, including paper types, color choices, specialty varnishes and coatings, embossing options, and more, you have nearly limitless customization possibilities.
Marketing Booklet Design Customizations
It’s essential to start thinking about your customization options early in your project. Choosing paper thickness, binding options, colors, and finishing options for print work can be a difficult decision.
At RoyerComm, we have an extensive range of options in every customization category, and our experts will work with you to select the right design options for your project.
Substrates & Paper Materials
Common substrates and finishes we offer include:
- 60lb, 70lb, 80lb,100lb (text weights)
- 80lb, 100lb, 120lb, 12pt-24pt.
- Uncoated, satin, matte, gloss
Paper weight options for offset and digital prints are practically limitless, allowing you to get the thickness, texture, and finish you want!
There are several methods for assembling your document to increase its functionality. The most popular methods we offer are:
- Saddle-Stitch: Saddle-stitching is one of the easiest techniques to secure printed sheets of paper using small wire pieces threaded through the center of the booklet. It is best suited to smaller booklets.
- Wire-O: Binds using a twin pair of wires fashioned like the letter ‘C’ to loop papers with punched holes.
- PUR / Perfect Bind: If you’re printing a book, annual report, or luxury project, PUR glue creates a sturdy, crisp spine that can withstand heavier stocks.
- Spiral Binding: Spiral binding holds together pages with punched holes by spiraling a wire or plastic coil through the perforations.
Standard Booklet Sizes
The most popular print sizes are 8.5″ x 11″ and 5.5″ x 8.5″. All sizes are available in portrait or landscape orientations and commonly contain between 8-40+ pages.
Other common size options are:
- 6″ x 9″
- 9″ x 12″
- Custom sizes
Color is important in establishing the appearance and feel of any booklet design. The contrast between bright colors and dark tones improves visibility and guarantees that your booklet stands out on a shelf or a search results page.
Our color printing capabilities allow us to apply color to any part of the booklet you desire — from just the outside covers to interior colorization. We offer the full color gamut with unlimited secondary spot colors using CMYK color codes.
RoyerComm offers the following coatings:
- Gloss: Gloss coating is the most widely used coating. It offers a high shine and is ideal for photos/illustrations.
Matte: Ideal for documents with a combination of text and photos, matte finishes eliminate glare, allowing for easy reading. This coating has a smooth, almost mottled appearance.
Dull: Dull coating falls between glossy and matte.
- Uncoated: Uncoated documents have a natural appearance preferred by eco-conscious companies.
- Textured: Textured paper appears more traditional than glossy coatings and absorbs more ink than other coating options.
Now, all that remains are the finishing touches. We encourage our clients not to skip the finishing touches to ensure that the finished product looks its best. Our finishing services for custom printed booklets include:
- Die-cutting & Laser Die Cutting
- Foil stamping
- Specialty coatings
Benefits of Custom Printed Booklets
Custom booklets are an effective way to reach out to current and potential clients. They are an excellent source of information that consumers can have in their possession and review at their convenience. RoyerComm is an expert printing service provider that executes your orders, assists in the design, and gives a streamlined platform to manage your inventory. Contact us today or request an online quote to get started.