Catalog Printing: Where User Experience Meets Marketing
In today’s saturated markets, strong, attention-grabbing marketing is the key to making your business competitive. Catalog printing is one of the most effective ways to promote a business or a product. Catalogs have historically been ubiquitous for retail and department stores, but they can be beneficial for any business or industry.
Catalog printing is a creative way to introduce a company, product, or service to its target audience. It also works as direct marketing material to pitch promotional offers better than screenshotting and swiping.
What to Look for in Catalog Printing Services
If you’re looking for a catalog printing service, you need to look for the following qualities and services from your printer:
- Customization and Standardization: There’s nothing more satisfying than having the opportunity to customize and standardize your catalog. When creating the design, ensure that it can accommodate the binding, finishing, color, size, and pages you desire.
- Proofing: It’s essential to have a proofing hard copy sent to you before ordering large quantities of the catalog. This will help you identify crucial details to better your catalog and ensure the end product is up to your standards..
- Order Placement: Choose a printing service that can accommodate both large and small orders to fulfill your requirements.
- Delivery: Finally, determine whether your preferred catalog printing service can deliver your catalogs through direct mailing services or targeted mailing lists or drop shipping.
Catalog Printing Services
As a professional printing service, we at RoyerComm offer different services to achieve the best product and deliver the best services to our clients. Here’s what defines our services:
- Customization and Finishing: The right finishing techniques can set your catalog apart from the crowd. Our services include scoring and folding, elaborate stitching, foil sampling, and die-cutting. We also offer laser die cutting, embossing, specialty coatings, and perfect binding.
- Mailing and Fulfillment Services: At RoyerComm, we strive to deliver your orders early, especially if you have a deadline to meet. Our full suite mailing and fulfillment services include Presorting, NCOA certification, full USPS mailing services, address, and labeling.
- Proofing: We will send a copy of our complete catalog for your approval before delivering your expected batch.
Production Recommendations for Business Catalog Printing
For your convenience, we have compiled the following recommendations for catalog printing to streamline your design process:
We produce a range of standard catalog sizes, and can accommodate custom sizing upon request:
- 5.5” x 8.5 ”
- 6” x 9”
- 8.5” x 11”
- 9” x 12”
- 8 ⅜ ” x 10 ⅞.”
We offer various catalog binding options, including:
- Perfect binding
- Saddle stitch or staple-bound
- Spiral binding or wire-o binding
Color Catalog Printing
Our color catalog printing options include:
- Full-color gamut and unlimited secondary spot colors
- PMS colors
Catalog Paper Types
Our catalog paper types include the following options:
- Unlimited paperweight for your digital or offset printing to allow you to get the thickness, texture, and finish of your choice
- 2 or 4 pages increments
- Inside paperweight from 60lbtext to 100lbtext
- Various ranges for paperweight for the cover
- Coating options, such as matte, satin, gloss, and UV coating
Benefits of Working with an Expert Catalog Printing Company
Through our expertise in digital and offset printing, we offer superior catalog printing, featuring vibrant colors, fine-detailed images, and full design customization. By choosing Philadelphia based RoyerComm, we guarantee that we can bring your catalog to a whole new level using our skill and knowledge and 54 years of experience. With all our different printing services and options to complete catalogs according to your needs, you have found the perfect solution, RoyerComm. Contact us today or request a quote today.
“RoyerComm is the best! They handle my insanely complicated jobs without even breaking a sweat. They are always willing to offer solutions and to work out any possible issues before they even happen. I fully recommend RoyerComm to anyone looking for the highest quality printing and customer service!”
– Urban Outfitters
See how your work will look on different paper stocks.
Request a Quote
Over the years we have accumulated a lot of knowledge about how to create compelling impactful marketing communications. We are here to answer any questions you might have or offer guidance to help take your project from good to GREAT! Give us a call today.